Main Stage Presentation Times and Topics:
- 1:00 p.m. How to make the shooting easier?
Russell will show you how to rig your camera for filmmaking and more importantly show you some practical solutions for adding functionality to your camera without making it such a big and cumbersome set up that it become hard to use and defeats the purpose of having a small camera.
- 11:00 a.m. – Essential Tools for YouTubers
Smartphone vlogging/video kits are everywhere these days. You may reviewed a few and turned a handful more down because they’re all kind of the same. But SmallRig doesn’t do things like everyone else. Go to check it!
In-Booth Presentation Times and Topics:
- 3:00 p.m. – Rigging Up My Camera: Part 1: Cage (the basic one
- 3:30 p.m. – Rigging Up My Camera Part 2: Handle (hold steady)
- 4:00 p.m. – Rigging Up My Camera Part 3: Accessories (more convenient)
- 1:00 p.m. – TRANSFORM Your Smartphone Part 1: Microphone & Light
- 1:30 p.m. – TRANSFORM Your Smartphone Part 2: Phone Gear
- 2:00 p.m. – TRANSFORM Your Smartphone Part 3: Tripod
About Russell Chau – A Montreal-based cinematographer who specializes in commercial, film, music video and sports since 2014.