The Light Storm 1200d Pro is Aputure’s brightest light ever
Aputure’s newest flagship Light Storm Product, the Light Storm 1200d Pro, is not only the brightest light in their entire product line, but also the highest output Bowens Mount light fixture currently on the market!
For filmmakers and lighting technicians the LS 1200d Pro makes for an easy plug and play solution as it does not require constant bulb changes and maintenance like HMI or Tungsten lamps.
It features a 1200W (5600K) Bowens Mount Point-Source LED blub that utilizes the three included varying beam angle, (narrow, medium and wide), Bowens Mount Hyper Reflectors to optimize output up to a staggering 83,100 lux at distance of 3 meters.
Thanks to the Bowens Mount, operators can mount a wide array of compatible Aputure and 3rd party soft light modifiers such as Light Domes and Lanterns to the 1200D.
The 1200d Pro features four dimming curves, Linear, Exponential, Log and S-Curve as well as eight lighting effects, Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion.
Thanks to its weather-resistant construction, the 1200d Pro can be used both indoors or out on location without having to worry too much about the weather.
In terms of power, there are two integrated 48V/15A DC 3-pin XLR inputs located on the control unit which allow it to be connected to battery power stations or block batteries when a power outlet isn’t available.
There are also four available fan modes to keep things cool and quiet: Smart, Medium, High and Silent.
Integrating the LS 1200d Pro into onset workflows is easy thanks to the dual (in & out) 5-Pin DMX512 ports as well as featuring built-in Lumenradio CRMX, Art-net and sACN via an etherCON connector.
Of course, lighting features can also be controlled via the Sidus Link Bluetooth App downloaded on a smartphone.
Light Storm 1200d Pro Main Features
- 83,100 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
- 22,400 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Medium)
- 9,610 lux @ 3m with Hyper Reflector (Wide)
- 1200W Daylight Bowens Mount Point-Source LED
- 5600K Daylight CCT
- Optimized Output with 3 Hyper Reflectors: Narrow (15°),Medium (30°), Wide (55° )
- CRI ≥96 TLCI ≥98, CQS ≥95
- Weather-Resistant: Dust & Water Resistant
- 0.1-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
- Lead-Follow Mode for Quick Workflow
- 4-Fan Modes: Smart/Medium/High/Silent
- Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth AppControl, LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net & sACN via
etherCON, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Supports Dual 48V/15A DC Inputs (3-pin XLR), Including
Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries
- Half Power Output with one 48V/15A Power Source
- Full Power Output with two 48V/15A Power Sources
- Junior Pin (28mm)
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 7.5m Weatherproof Head Cable
- 6m Locking Neutrik Power Cord
- Dual Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plates
- Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Utilizes Universal Bowens Mount Standard
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb,TV, Pulsing, Strobe, & Explosion
- Includes Rolling Case & Reflector Carrying Case